Havoc's Ban Appeal

Havoc

- Why were you banned?
I do fully admit that I did scam someone on the server for a $100 item over 2 years ago (I forgot the exact item).

- Why should you be unbanned?
I fully believe that I only did this as something to do during quarantine and was not the real me acting. I have even done successful cash trades before and after getting banned with darksi, monsterpanda, alonso, and more. I know that it is very easy for you (the staff team) to not believe this and I fully understand that because I am a manager on a large 1v1/minigames/awp bhop server and I deal with unbans related to cheaters claiming that they will not do it anymore and admitting to their fault. From personal experience, I have encountered that if the person at fault admits to what they did wrong, they have a better chance of getting an unban and I hope that it is the same here. I know that scammers are the complete opposite of what you want on your server and I don't blame you. If I could I would 100% undo what I did and continued to just be a peaceful person on the server. I really don't know why I did what I did and I cannot justify it by saying it was just something I did over quarantine but that is the truth. It was a stupid impulsive decision that is now limiting what I want to do for hopefully years to come.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I am going off to college and I wanted to get into trading as a small hobby which I feel I ruined when making the stupid decision to scam someone last spring. I hope to put down a couple hundred dollars on a good knife that I can buy with some buff balanced purchased from someone on TGP which would give me an incentive to not do anything stupid in the future.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
Like I mentioned earlier, I am a manager with many years of staffing experience which does not mean that I am fit for staff here, but I know how not to annoy the fuck out of staff and can stay respectful.

Last edited:

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
First step would be returning the item to the person you stole it from. Then we can talk about how long you will stay banned after you have paid him

Havoc

First step would be returning the item to the person you stole it from. Then we can talk about how long you will stay banned after you have paid him
I have no way of contacting this guy anymore and I really just need something to do over the summer. I just got back from college and really want to get back onto the server. If there is any way that this could be a possibility, please tell me what I should do.

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
I have no way of contacting this guy anymore and I really just need something to do over the summer. I just got back from college and really want to get back onto the server. If there is any way that this could be a possibility, please tell me what I should do.
you can use your trading history to find his profile

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
We will also require that you can show proof that "Stewart" is the person you scammed. Once you provide proof of that and return the item we can move forward towards getting you unbanned.

Havoc

Here is a sc of the trade with stewart 1654289024953.png
I have been trying to reach him to find an alternative way to repay him since I dont have the item anymore. Is it possible to give him items that eqaute to that value?

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
Thank you for the speedy reply and yes it would be possible for you to give him items worth the same value but Stewart would have to be willing to agree with that. Once you return the items or reach an agreement on items worth the same value please post it here and then we can move forward.

Havoc

So i have tried to message him, comment on his profile, and send him trade offers to get his attention but nothing is working. I am trying everything to get in contact with him but he keeps flashing online for a couple of minutes and then going offline for 3 or 4 weeks at a time.

Havoc

I have even reached out to friends on his friends list to message him on my behalf and he is not answering any of them. I have tried everything that I can think of to get in contact with him and I have had every intention of paying him back but there I have run out of ideas. What would you all like me to do?

Havoc

Thank you for the speedy reply and yes it would be possible for you to give him items worth the same value but Stewart would have to be willing to agree with that. Once you return the items or reach an agreement on items worth the same value please post it here and then we can move forward.
Any thoughts on what I should do?

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Ok I will agree to unban you if you send the offer to him with items, not games, and hold those items in your inventory for him and him only. If at anytime you get rid of the "items you owe him" out of your inventory the ban will be reinstated. Essentially, use your steam balance, buy the required items, send him a trade offer with them, and if he doesn't accept just hold them in your inventory.

Havoc

Ok I will agree to unban you if you send the offer to him with items, not games, and hold those items in your inventory for him and him only. If at anytime you get rid of the "items you owe him" out of your inventory the ban will be reinstated. Essentially, use your steam balance, buy the required items, send him a trade offer with them, and if he doesn't accept just hold them in your inventory.
you have me added on steam so you can check that I have the item that I took in my inventory. Could you unban me before the week tradehold is up? I will send you proof if the offer the day that it is available to be traded.