Darksi's Cash Reputation

JuK3

+rep bought 2 fn aug midnight lilies 2 bs aug midnight lilies 1 negev mjolnir and 1 bs m9 bayonet blue steel for $620 paypal

Kill3r

+rep sold him an M4 Knight, Crown foil, Deagle Blaze, and Ak vulcan for crypto (ETH) I sent the skins first cuz Darksi is sexy and he sent monies after. Easy pz

Gordy

+rep sold my butterfly case harden ww st and bs imerial plaids TO DARKSI. i went first then after i went first he sent me 517.69$ CAD not USA $

Trystin

+rep, bought st bowie rust coat bs, stillelto boreal forst, and m4 royal paladin fn via eth. I went first, thanks!

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
+rep, bought his Awp Silk tiger Ft .20 & Ak redlam MW w/ cheap stickers via etransfer. he went first + smooth trade as always!

Streqm

This person is not as trustworthy as you all think
Your account hasn't even spent $5 on steam, meaning you don't even have the ability to add friends. Your account was also created <1 month ago... Darksi also hasn't had any skins enter or exit his inventory in over 6 months, Please provide evidence of Darksi scamming/attempting to scam you before you make false statements about him.

Although it has been an extended period of time, if anyone asked, I would still tell people that i believe Darksi is legit (i dont vouch for people often, Darksi was the one to teach me why), I would willingly go first with him again. I remember in late 2020, Darksi received a trade offer for 4k~ in items (guy forgot to put in Darksi's Emerald when he sent the offer) and Darksi declined the offer and used it as a teaching lesson for numerous traders.

With that said, please provide any evidence that you have to support your claim.

Nymph

* Yes I admit that saying this wothout evidence is a dick move.
* Yes having an account that can’t even add friends is a red flag.
* Yes Darksi did help me out a little when we first met.

To basically summarize what we were doing, it wasn’t a skin trade or a csgo trade. I was getting a new destiny 2 account.

We decided on payment to be through steam wallet codes. I sent him 200 dollars already, but was having trouble getting the last one as my bank put a hold on my account.
So I settled on getting a 200 dollar account instead of the 300.

After some more tussle over the days, the last thing he sent was that he asked his friends about 200 dollar accounts. After that I was unable to send him anymore messages and I haven’t heard back from him.

* I admit trying to defame someone isn’t the best of decision, but I literally had no where else to go. As I can’t even comment on his steam page.

* I gave some time hoping for a response back and haven’t gotten anything up till now.

* If he gets back to me of course I will remove these posts, if you have any other way for me to get in contact with him I’ll take it.

* And hopefully he isn’t injured or sick or going through some trouble right now.

Attachments

retarded

* Yes I admit that saying this wothout evidence is a dick move.
* Yes having an account that can’t even add friends is a red flag.
* Yes Darksi did help me out a little when we first met.

To basically summarize what we were doing, it wasn’t a skin trade or a csgo trade. I was getting a new destiny 2 account.

We decided on payment to be through steam wallet codes. I sent him 200 dollars already, but was having trouble getting the last one as my bank put a hold on my account.
So I settled on getting a 200 dollar account instead of the 300.

After some more tussle over the days, the last thing he sent was that he asked his friends about 200 dollar accounts. After that I was unable to send him anymore messages and I haven’t heard back from him.

* I admit trying to defame someone isn’t the best of decision, but I literally had no where else to go. As I can’t even comment on his steam page.

* I gave some time hoping for a response back and haven’t gotten anything up till now.

* If he gets back to me of course I will remove these posts, if you have any other way for me to get in contact with him I’ll take it.

* And hopefully he isn’t injured or sick or going through some trouble right now.
This happened to me too, but I didn't get scammed. Someone, actually multiple people, accused me of scamming them when they were trying to buy Destiny 2 Accounts. I asked one of the guys who got scammed and accused me of scamming them by commenting on my rep and my steam profile, they said they were using PlayerUp. I never even touched fucking Destiny 2, let alone sold accounts. There are multiple ways that someone can impersonate someone, especially on discord. Every single person I saw got scammed on discord. They NEVER checked the steam profile associated and double-checked that "yeah, this is the guy" before doing the trade, always after they got scammed they flamed and found the "Right" person who "scammed" them.

My advice: Don't deal with people on discord if you can avoid it. If you do, make sure their STEAM ACCOUNT (the RIGHT ONE) is linked to their Discord and double-check that all the rep is linked to the right Steam profile. Also, ASK THE PERSON ON STEAM DIRECTLY BEFOREHAND. Make sure they actually OWN the account they're claiming is theirs.

I have gotten literally multiple people accusing me of scamming on TGP forums as well as on DiscordRep, even when I was inactive. You didn't get scammed by Darksi, you got scammed because you didn't know what you were doing and failed to ensure you were trading with the right person. You were scammed by an impersonator and will not get your money back, nor have the real Darksi banned or restricted.