+rep sold ak redline and awp boom for $200 eth, i Went first
This person is not as trustworthy as you all think| steamname: Darksi
| steam3ID: [U:1:418646275]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:209323137
| steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198378912003
| customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/stevenmtlqc
| steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198378912003
Currently have over 74,000$ USD / 108 +Reps
Your account hasn't even spent $5 on steam, meaning you don't even have the ability to add friends. Your account was also created <1 month ago... Darksi also hasn't had any skins enter or exit his inventory in over 6 months, Please provide evidence of Darksi scamming/attempting to scam you before you make false statements about him.This person is not as trustworthy as you all think
This happened to me too, but I didn't get scammed. Someone, actually multiple people, accused me of scamming them when they were trying to buy Destiny 2 Accounts. I asked one of the guys who got scammed and accused me of scamming them by commenting on my rep and my steam profile, they said they were using PlayerUp. I never even touched fucking Destiny 2, let alone sold accounts. There are multiple ways that someone can impersonate someone, especially on discord. Every single person I saw got scammed on discord. They NEVER checked the steam profile associated and double-checked that "yeah, this is the guy" before doing the trade, always after they got scammed they flamed and found the "Right" person who "scammed" them.* Yes I admit that saying this wothout evidence is a dick move.
* Yes having an account that can’t even add friends is a red flag.
* Yes Darksi did help me out a little when we first met.
To basically summarize what we were doing, it wasn’t a skin trade or a csgo trade. I was getting a new destiny 2 account.
We decided on payment to be through steam wallet codes. I sent him 200 dollars already, but was having trouble getting the last one as my bank put a hold on my account.
So I settled on getting a 200 dollar account instead of the 300.
After some more tussle over the days, the last thing he sent was that he asked his friends about 200 dollar accounts. After that I was unable to send him anymore messages and I haven’t heard back from him.
* I admit trying to defame someone isn’t the best of decision, but I literally had no where else to go. As I can’t even comment on his steam page.
* I gave some time hoping for a response back and haven’t gotten anything up till now.
* If he gets back to me of course I will remove these posts, if you have any other way for me to get in contact with him I’ll take it.
* And hopefully he isn’t injured or sick or going through some trouble right now.