zyne's ban appeal

zyne

- Why were you banned?
About 3 years ago my friend was on the server and I thought it would be funny to join and aimbot because I was young and stupid. That was on my main account that is tradebanned (/id/4uo). I have a new account now (/id/pspBuh) and am really trying to get into trading but I tried to join the server and am perm banned for duplicate account.

- Why should you be unbanned?
I think I should be unbanned because this happened back in 2020 during the pandemic I was young and an troll on the internet. I've done a lot of growing up in the past years and you have my word that you will never hear about me in a negative light like this ever again.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I stopped cheating about 6 months after the ban happened because I realized how cringe it was and have never subscribed or touched a cheat since and never will again.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I will be able to help people with trading and pricing and also I have alot of knowledge about old stickers and unique floats/patterns. I would love to become a active member of the community and start trading on your server.
Thank you for taking your time to read this!

Last edited:

hexnano

Administrator
Administrator
Sorry, this appeal is currently denied.

Rule 27. Using hacks/cheats or doxing personal information will result in a permanent ban.

Edit: We are giving this situation a second look. Thank you for your patience.

Last edited: