Varix's Admin Application

Varix

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well)
Varix

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers)
I've been trading since 2019 then I took a break for a couple years then recently came back into it in 2023

Which server(s) are you applying to?
The TF2 Unusual Server

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)?
I currently have around 1800 hours in TF2 on my main account and 2000 from an old account from 11 years ago that I forgot the email + password.
Around 400 hours in CS.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience?
Previous moderator experience I had was on multiple different VALORANT discord servers.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers)

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this?
The best thing you could do when you don't have enough info about a scammer is to look at it from all sides. Look through their inventory/item history and see their compares for suspicious activity as well as letting know my fellow staff about the situation before making a final decision.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers?
Regulating the server by enforcing the rules a little bit more strictly. Not only would this make a safer environment for everyone but as well as growing the community and keeping a positive area.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers?
Spreading the word on all other trade servers about our lord and savior T-Virus, he's all knowing all loving and all forgiving.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers?
Bringing a positive, safe and helpful environment as well as making everyone feel like at home.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server?
Yes I can gladly assist the staff with events and spread word about it.

What time are you usually on?
I am usually on everyday PST time. Sometimes I might be busy doing errands.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself)
I play 4 instruments and I have done beatboxing for 8 years.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.)
TF2 TGP Unusual Trade Server

Any current admins are you familiar with?
Loaf, Chaos, Bolt, Crust, Jezzus, Russell, Pollen, T-Virus

bolt

I commented on this in DMs but I'd like to reiterate my thoughts here.

It seems all six of your backpack.tf trust reputations are from the last month.

It also seems you started high tier trading mostly in July 2023 for a brief period until October 2023, until you picked it back up in January 2024.

While I believe you are a good-natured person, I personally would like to see you have more experience/time with trading as well as more reputation :)