Trystin's TGP Cash Rep

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
+Rep bought his ST Ak Bloodsport FT, ST M4A1S Mecha Industries MW, and ST M4A4 Desolate MW via ethereum ( $130 USD), he went first. Fast and quick as always :)!

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
Rep he sent someone $160 Zelle on my behalf, he went first. I paid me back in ethereum later. Thank you for the help :)!

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
+Rep bought his Karambit Tiger Tooth FN, Sports Glove Arid MW, and ST FN AK Neon Rider via ethereum, he went first. Quick as always.

brandonb35

+rep, sold him my st kara gamma doppler p2, fire serpent mw, emerald gloves ft .19, and a lot of playskins for etherium and zelle. I went first, thank you!

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
+Rep bought his Butterfly Knife Vanilla , Karambit Tigertooth FN, and Moto Gloves Spearmint BS via ethereum, he went first.

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
+Rep bought his AK Fireserpent MW, P90 Death By Kitty MW , USPS Kill Confirmed MW, P250 See Ya Later FN, +1 other skin via ethereum, he went first.

7Zoodie

+Rep copped Overprint FTs and a sunset storm deag for eth, I went first and the shit was sent instantly afterwards. Sound dude :D

Jt2

+Rep Sold FN Hot Rod for 93 USD via Cash-App. I went first. Fast and quick trade. Thanks

Jt2

+ Rep Sold FN Dessert Eagle Blaze and FN Poseidon for 850 USD via Cash-App. I went first. Thanks