Trystin's Admin Application

Trystin

Name (First only is OK) - Tristin

Age - 19

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -I have been trading since 2014 so I have been trading for 6 years.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - over 6,600 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I have not had previous experience.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I do have a cash rep and TGP rep.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - I will talk to the members involved and get enough evidence first before actually banning someone. If the investigation takes a significant amount of time, I will first temp-ban the individual and continue to gather more evidence. I will then ask for permission/ confirmation from other staff/admins before making a final decision.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I think admins and mods should handle the voice chat in a better way since mic spam/trolling is a pretty common issue. Since I am on the server fairly often, I will be able to better moderate the chat and allow for a less cluttered chat. Also, cash trading is becoming fairly popular and I think I could help create additional conditions to become a cash trader.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I already have a positive reputation of being a reliable way to cash out and I do help players with price checks on certain items. For example, I consistently check buff prices for players who need a price check and I am very comfortable pricing case hardened items. Additionally, I'll recommend TGP to newer players to help grow the community and help them establish a place to trade and hang out.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I have helped people set up coinbase accounts and have helped them cash out through these crypto accounts.

What time are you usually on? - I consistently get on during evening times around 5-7 pm and night times from 9-11 pm.

Give us a little information about yourself -I have been trading since 2014 and have lots of comments supporting this in the comment section of my steam profile. I have recently started cash trading and play CS:GO for my college team.

Which server(s) are you applying to? -TGP trade server

nedloH

+Rep from me, sold majority of my inventory for cash no problem. Seems to know his stuff and is helpful around the server.