Tropic Admin application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropic

Trey

Age - 18

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 2016

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 3,000

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - only been a twitch mod

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561198848675556
and need to work on TGP rep

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would ask both parties there story check both parties reps and see if they have any reputable people to vouch for them if not the situation would be evaluated from there

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - help minimize the amount of trolls while maintaining a fun friendly environment

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - stay as an active member in the community and help members :D

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I already bring good/positive vibes and help out new traders all the time

What time are you usually on? - Any where from 11am to 1am CA time

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I love to collect cologne 2014 dig stickers love cats/music/skateboarding

Which server(s) are you applying to? - CSGO

Flopalott, Lad, NotJafar

Accepted (awhile back) Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.