toxicated's Discord Ban Appeal

toxicated

- Why were you banned?

When I first started trading and interacting with the TGP community, I was 16 years old with the full intention of making money. Over time I met people who would later turn into some of my best friends and wanted to be a figure in the community so I applied for Admin. After around a year and a half of being Admin/Head Admin, T-Virus offered me a paid management position with the TGP organization to manage the brands Twitter account, host giveaways, host events + more. I did something stupid by allowing someone else access to the TGP Twitter account on my computer which eventually lead to me being banned from the Discord.

- Why should you be unbanned?

I take full accountability for my actions and agree with Virus that I was in the wrong. With the 3 years I've been banned, I’ve been able to mature and reflect on myself. I think I should be unbanned because I made a childish mistake and didn't know any better. I'm sorry for my false actions and I just want a second chance.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions?

Over the few years I've been banned, I've had time to reflect on myself. I will look out for the companies best interest rather than look for what I think would be entertaining in the moment. If given an opportunity to work with the company again in the future, I will honor my word and keep a professional composure at all times.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

I'm knowledgeable in different aspects of trading, experienced in building brands and a positive person to talk to. I miss the TGP community from 2017-2019 and I've had some of my best memories in the CS server as well as in Discord.

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Once you add your steam profile to the website it will be accepted.

Thanks!