TheZia Admin Application for TGP CSGO trading server

TheZia

Name: Ryan (TheZia)

Age - 21

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Since 2015

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 2990 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I don't have any experience as an admin.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/thezias-cashrep.1073/#post-6827

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would try to get as much information from the scammer/person who got scammed as possible. I would also look into seeing their profiles/steam rep/what others saw before I make a decision on what to do.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I will help more out with price checks/recommendations in trading.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I think keeping a great atmosphere within the server (friendly, non-toxic) will help to bring more people out to the server/maintain our current players.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I'm pretty active on the server and really passionate about csgo/trading. I will keep the server in great shape for new, low-tier and high-tier traders.

What time are you usually on? - From 6AM to 1AM EST usually. Depends on the day.

Give us a little information about yourself - I have been trading since 2015 era of trading. I cashed out a few years ago and recently got back into it. I am studying at University, have a few volunteering positions, and I usually play csgo to reduce the stress from all of these responsibilities. I join TGP for the trading opportunities, but more for the community within.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - The Global Paradise Trading Server