TheeNuisance Application

TheeNuisance

Name (First only is OK) - Austin

Age -19

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Started 2016, been on server for like 2 months.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - across 3 accounts almost 4000 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Multiple Minecraft servers over the last 10 years

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - Look into their profile comments, inventory, cashrep, make connections, account history of the accuser and accused and then decide if the report is legit. Then ban them.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Being online more often and taking more action on continuous interrupting people.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Promotion on my Twitch streams and continuous outside trades.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I'll be online when other admins aren't, I'll communicate more with new traders and price check the stuff I know about.

What time are you usually on? - I can be on at almost any time, Early morning, late night, mid day.

Give us a little information about yourself - I am a Newfoundlander (the furthest east in NA) a musician and new twitch streamer. I'm trying to bring the people what they want and need, I try to keep positivity as a main concern.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP trading server