the75bag's updated request for admin

the75bag

Name (First only is OK) – Lance

Age – 35

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) Been trading for over 5 Years, mainly on TGP, but also Slayers, Alias, and Olympus.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? – Have over 2300 Hours, Mainly on Trading servers.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? – Used to be a Guild Master on WoW (World of Warcraft) Managed over 300+ Players and coordinated raids, Times, and Events.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) – Rep for TGP and Cash Rep is as follows. https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/the75bags-cash-reputation.302/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don’t have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? – I would ask for all proof from the person accusing the scammer. Conversations via STEAM, screenshots, the actual trade. How the payment or otherwise was supposed to go through, and why or what happened in the end. I would then post to the other admin's and owner (T-Virus) to see how we would proceed. Also doing some side research on the side for additional info would be a plus. Seeing if anyone has dealt with the person in the past that may be on at the time. If he/she is still online or on the server I’d ask them to get on the server or pull them in a room to ask them what happened. If no response from the other admins or owner. I'd have to make a educated decision.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? – Admins can always improve on ideas and problems in servers. They can also see what people are wanting and what seems to be lacking in events and content to a server to let the owner know what they might add or look into.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? – Personally, I would bring a calm attitude to the server. I would also be on at times that most admins are not on, so I can help keep watch at times that some people's time schedules can't get to. There has been many times that I have been on when a person is mic spamming, being irate, or even being toxic when no one could get ahold of an admin to help remedy the situation, so we (everyone ) in the server just had to deal and tolerate it. As for growth I'd let people know about a trading server when playing in casual or competitive. Possibly even reddit, twitter, or Facebook.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? –I have done hundreds, if not over a thousand price checks for people with anything from ;low/high float items, stickerd items, case hardeneds, and crimsom webs. I have also helped people trouble shoot PC issues and hardware upgrades.

What time are you usually on? – I'm on only a few times a week, Usually on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I work up to 60 hours a week; however, I do enjoy my time on the game and spend most if not all my free time on the server.

Give us a little information about yourself – I am a seasoned trader from Sothern California. I have been a PC gamer for over 10 years. I have 2 kids and a fiancée ATM. I am a Teamster that is a hard worker that takes my job seriously. I also take trading and my gaming as well. On the same token I like to have fun.

Which server(s) are you applying to? – TGP for CSGO

ThatCowHugger

Administrator
Administrator
+rep been around a long time, and whenever I talked to him on the server he was a chill guy. If you asked me to name someone that has ever had a problem with 75 on the server, i couldnt.