the75bag's app

Status
Not open for further replies.

the75bag

Name (First only is OK) -

Been trading for over 5 Years, mainly on TGP, but also Slayers, Alias, and Olympus.

Have over 2300 Hours, Mainly on Trading servers

Used to be a Guild Master on WoW (World of Warcraft) Managed over 300+ Players and coordinated raids, Times, and Events.

Rep for TGP and Cash Rep is as follows. https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/the75bags-cash-reputation.302/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would ask for all proof from the person accusing the scammer. I would then post to the other admin's and owner to see how we would proceed. Also doing some side research on the side for additional info would be a plus.

Admins can always improve on idias and problems in servers. They can also see what people are wanting and what seems to be lacking in events and content to a server.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -
Personally, I would bring a calm attitude to the server. I would also be on at times that most admins are not on, so I can help keep watch at times that some people's time schedules can't get to.

I'm on only a few times a week, Usually on Tuesdays and Saturdays. I work up to 60 hours a week. I do enjoy my time on the game and spend most if not all my free time on the server.

I am a seasoned trader from Sothern California. I have been a PC gamer for over 10 years. I have 2 kids and a fiancée ATM. I am a Teamster that is a hard worker that takes my job seriously. I also take trading and my gaming as well. On the same token I like to have fun.

I'm applying to the TGP server for CSGO.

Closed as applicant re-applied at a later date

Status
Not open for further replies.