TGP Admin Application 5/16/22- Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmaran1999

Name (First only is OK) -Russell

Age - 23year old

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - almost 9 years

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 11.9 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I don’t

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I don’t

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would make sure to reach out to my fellow admins and peers.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I think it would be best to consider the advice from peers and accept feedback

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I would like to invite others into the server and spread the love of TGP.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I will be a positive person and will do my best

What time are you usually on? -I’m on usually from 6 am-10 pm CST most of the time usually alt-tabbed doing work though

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) -I’m a nice guy who just wants to play tf2

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TF2 TGP Trade Server

Any current admins you are familiar with? - I am well acquainted with Gourdmann [HM], Tesla, T-Virus, Jezzus, and FlyingSpaghettiMonster

Status
Not open for further replies.