TF2 Unusual Paradise Trade Server Admin Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name (First only is OK) - Gourd

Age - 18 (19 in August)

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 3 years.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 610 hours.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I have some experience in moderating and creating Discord servers and am familiar with moderating TF2 servers.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I do not.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I normally let them message me (with me giving brief replies) and can normally tell they are a scammer just by their grammar usage and the way they answer me.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I feel staff can improve the servers by advertising the server to other discords and other TF2 servers. I do not feel advertising giveaways is the best option as it only brings people in that want to win free items, the occasional giveaway is fine but that is not the best way to get consistent players on the server.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will advertise the server when I can and try bringing people on the server whenever I am able.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I will try to bring beneficial ideas and ways for us to expand and improve the server.

What time are you usually on? - I am normally online at around 1pm Central Time and can normally stay on for long periods of time if needed.

Give us a little information about yourself - I am more of a buyer than a trader but I do occasionally try to trade up for profit when the need arises.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - I am applying to Unusual Paradise TF2 Trade Server.

Discord: Gourd MeanMann#5272

Steam: Steam Community :: Gourd MeanMann |HM|
Steam Trade Link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=878451708&token=JrOuIDcy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.