TF2 [TGP] Server Application, ewan

ewanp1

Age - 18

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 10 years over two accounts, my brother showed me the game when I was 8 and was the first steam game I played.

How many hours do you have in TF2? - 3000+

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I have experience within moderating servers on TF2 a few years back, owned multiple Discord servers with up to 450 members and been admin / moderator between the old raffle groups on steam, a few years back. I was also a helper within the [UDL] (United Dodgeball League).

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - ewan's Trust - backpack.tf

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would interrogate the victim and potential scammer to see both of there stories, then ask for any proof from either side. If I'm encountered with a website scammer I would instantly block as I can usually tell the difference between bots and people.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I feel as they can be more active within the tf2 server and help expand it as its not got as many players right now as it should have. I feel I will commit myself to doing that and feel like I'd be a great option to the staff.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Advertise within my discord server, will gain some players which would bump the players up a bit and commit to maintaining players behaviour within the server to a good standard and consequent scammers, mic spammers, malicious people, etc. on the server and prioritize my time in to helping the server.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I could give ideas to T-virus if I feel the server would benefit from it, help grow the server by a good amount, by doing potential giveaways which would attract more players and other things.. Being active and advertise trades within the server and helping players with item prices / help.

What time are you usually on? -
UTC+1
11am-4am on 6-8 hours most days on average.

Give us a little information about yourself - My name is ewan, I've been a player within the TF2 Community since 2012 when I was 8 (now 18) with it being my first steam game on my laptop. I wasn't very good at the game so I found out about trading and bought a bill's for my first trading item, and started trying to trade up to my very first unusual. After doing that I realized I could make a profit out of it and keep trading up, after trading up for profit after a very long time, I got scammed and as was in disbelief because of how young I was at the time, and I stopped playing the game. I've made a few comebacks and cashed out £3500 within the years of trading. Mainly making most of my profit of a spells when I was at my peak. I enjoy TF2 now not only to trade but because of the player base and community.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - I am applying to Unusual Paradise TF2 Trade Server.

Which Admins are you familiar with? - I am familiar with:
Epsilon-11
DoughBoii
Kenny

Discord: ewan#0069
Steam: Steam Community :: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ogewan/
Steam Trade Link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=171848176&token=8oyibVIp

Last edited: