Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubbier

Administrator
Administrator
VIP+
Name (First only is OK) - Bobbert

Age - 20

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 3 months

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 1,230 hrs on record

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, I owned multiple Minecraft servers back in 2014

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes-
https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/stubbiers-cash-rep-thread.751/
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOREPorts/discussions/5/2951502108447550128/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - If there is concrete evidence perma ban if it is attracting a lot of attention without real proof talk to both parties and temp ban until it gets figured out with all other staff.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - be more active, not favor or target some players, and prevent advertisement interruption.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - make sure that it is easy to advertise and avoid interruptions, get rid of any scammer, make private profiles/inventories public,

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - teach new people about trading, buff, and cash-rep.

What time are you usually on? - time differs, but at least 8 hours a day without afking

Give us a little information about yourself - i have no life, and only play tgp

Which server(s) are you applying to? - tgp csgo trade server

Last edited:

Perfect

This guy is pretty cool, 100% deservers admin for 90% boof. Helped me out first day, gave someone a knife for free also has a big nose which is a plus.

chards

Yooo! Stubbier for admin boyz! The albertan-cleaner over here! The albertan-exterminator over here! The mister-chief-craftinator over here! The 1/1-mister-chief-craft-owner over here! The albertan over here! The smelly-person over here!

Raztoki

He taught me how to trade and every time I get on the server he asks how my trading is going. Man is a legend and deserves admin. I've been here a week and he reached out to me when he didn't know me. Stubbier for admin 100%

RecklessKFC

I don't even know where to begin. This guy is hands down the coolest dood on the server. Super active and always super approachable. He's got a great sense of humor and he's super based and not cringe.

STUBBIERFORADMIN

Status
Not open for further replies.