Spork's Admin Application

Spork

Spork / Nate

Age - 25

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers)
On and off since 2016

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)?
CSGO: ~1747

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience?
I was an admin on a FTB Minecraft server back in the day, but other than that, no.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers)
I have a TGP thread and CSGORep

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this?
I will try to prove evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, but I can always reach out to another admin with more experience to guide me to the correct decision.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers?
A lot of admins that I have seen sit in spawn AFK. I feel like there needs to be more positive interaction with the players.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers?
I will uphold the rules set by T-Virus and spread positive interactions with the players; something I feel I already do.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers?
I am basically a real life admin. I've been in law enforcement for 4 years and have a plethora of life experience that would corelate to helping TGP become even better. I feel like I am decently knowledgeable about trading and I feel like I am already known on the server.

Will you be able to coordinate with T-Virus and other admins to hold events on the server?
I will be able to when I'm off work. I enjoy participating in events, so hosting would be the logical next step.

What time are you usually on?
It really depends. My work schedule is sporadic and I am on call 24/7, 365. Between switching from day shift to night shift I am on at all hours.

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself)
I work in law enforcement. I did a short stent as a crimes against children investigator working with ICAC. Currently I'm assigned to patrol and the bomb squad (hence the 24/7, 365 on call).

Which server(s) are you applying to?
CSGO

Any current admins are you familiar with?
Almost all. T-Virus, Chemist, Honey, Dosed, Flop, Arkasha, I'm sure I'm missing some, but those are the ones I interact with most.

HoNeY

+REP he would make a good admin, he has experience dealing with people and seems like genuine guy who cares about the community