Spanky's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
Name (First only is OK) - Spanky

Age - 19

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Around 4-5 years total ( I remember the coloured rooms on TGP ).

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 3300 with around 60-70% being idle ( No I'm not that trash at CS ).

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I have had experience being an admin in a few discord servers along with Facebook groups.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes, I currently have over $80,000 in cash trades done on TGP
[/URL]https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/spankys-cash-reputation.269[/URL] ( Remove /URL, imbed was not working)

When you are encountered with a sc4mmer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - If it is a possible scammer I would first start by pulling the player to a room privately and slightly changing their name ( as scammers often change their names when confronted), so this would show you if they changed it from what you preset moving forward. I would then ask the alleged scammer what exactly they are trying to accomplish/why they are being accused ( Selling an item way too cheap, buying for Paypal, etc). Depending on their response I would give the co-responding punishment/warning ( after asking the other opinion of staff members as well). If concrete evidence is provided ( alongside the scammer having no proof to defend themself, which is an often missed step) I would permanently ban them.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -
I think the most important thing Admins/Mods can improve on the server is time spent actively. I find that while the TGP admin team does a fantastic job moderating the server, there is still more time collectively that could be spent online. They do very well monitoring the public chat and I think the only improvement to be made there would be an offline ban/mute capabilities for all staff members. Another way admins can improve the server is to show new players how to get their feet wet in regards to trading, I often see questions/inquiries left unanswered as admins are busy moderating the server. Finally, admins can improve the server by not showing bias, with punishments occasionally being dealt out based on your status on the server.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I would maintain/grow the server by inviting more people to the discord along with the trading server itself, generally advertising the server in any way I can.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Spending as much time online as my schedule allows; monitoring chat, scammers, and I helping answer players questions such as if a trade is a good deal, how to start a cash reputation thread, use BUFF etc.

What time are you usually on? - With my current school schedule am usually on from around 11 AM-2 PM CT, 6 PM-8 PM CT, and then usually on later into the night ( around 1 AM-2 AM CT). My total time spent on the server is anywhere from 2-6 hours a day.

Give us a little information about yourself - I am currently a second-year University student studying towards a 3 year Bachelor in Business and Administration. In my free time, I like playing basketball, soccer, collecting various sorts of antiques, and playing video games ( CSGO and Rocket League are my top 2). I am starting to invest in the stock market and crypto market with some of my profits from CSGO trading and I am excited to see where things go!

Which server(s) are you applying to? - CSGO TGP trading server

Last edited:

Streqm

+rep, would like to see him as an admin, is constantly online and he's one of the first people i think of when i think "TGP".

D

Deleted member 1083

+Rep I think Spanky would make a great admin he is very hardworking and he has helped me allot! #Spanky4Admin!

+rep Well made application been in the trading community a while. He also doesn’t hold grudges and likes to help others. I think he would make a great addition to the team.

yung wenli

+rep nice trader who knows his stuff. I've personally seen that he's very active as a discord mod for the canadian trading discord and on TGP. Well made application, good luck buddy, I hope to see you get admin.

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Approved! Welcome to the team and we look forward to what you will bring to our server thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.