Sorry I don’t know what this should be under

RMV1207

Some complete weirdo commented a bunch of -rep of my steam profile weeks ago for literally no reason. I’ve never ever traded with this guy he was just a complete random. He’s now commented -reps on my cash rep for me having a list of lowballers nothing to do with cash trades and commented scammer on my fucking profile on here. Can staff delete his comments and ban this guy. He literally has never traded with me. And having useless bullshit on my cash rep aswell as scammer on my profile for no fucking reason can tend to hinder cash trades and trading in general. @Staff can anything be done?

RMV1207

Some complete weirdo commented a bunch of -rep of my steam profile weeks ago for literally no reason. I’ve never ever traded with this guy he was just a complete random. He’s now commented -reps on my cash rep for me having a list of lowballers nothing to do with cash trades and commented scammer on my fucking profile on here. Can staff delete his comments and ban this guy. He literally has never traded with me. And having useless bullshit on my cash rep aswell as scammer on my profile for no fucking reason can tend to hinder cash trades and trading in general. @Staff can anything be done?
Ok I now realize I could delete him saying scammer on my profile but can this dude still be banned and his useless shit deleted from my cash rep thanks. Bad enough I had to block him once and he’s so desperate to get around it he’d come on here