SnowFox™ Cash Reputation

• Thread starter Deleted member 1083
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

chards

+rep bought pandora's gloves for $650 via etransfer, downpaid $65 while tradelocked, went first. thx

badhitreg

+rep, bought my Ursus Fade, BS Monkey Business Five-Seven, and FT Pulse SSG for $350 through paypal, I sent the items first and he sent the $ after, thanks!

Rawmondz

+rep bought stiletto urban mask famas roll cage for $55 cash via Paypal i went first!

Last edited:

Rawmondz

+rep bought stat trak shadow dagger case harden for $80 cash also m9 rust coat bs for $128 via PayPal he paid the fees i went first!

Last edited:

aspen2700

+Rep I pre bought a Reason Holo P90 Desert Warefare for a deagle blaze, I sent the blaze on the 7th and he sent me the P90 today! Easy and very trustworthy person!

cjnellis

+rep sold my flip knife tiger tooth FN and driver gloves overtake MW for $340 PayPal, I went first, fast and easy

Rayne5K

+Rep did a item to item trade and after he sent me the extra amount in crypto we agreed to send, 71$ I went first fast and easy.

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
+Rep bought his Ursus Knife Fade FN, AK Hydroponic 0.20 FT, and a M9 Rust Coat BS for ethereum + e-transfer ( $710 USD total) , he went first.

Streqm

+rep, bought his #2 highest float Stiletto Urban masked BS, Shadow Dagger Case Hard Blue Gem, KennyS Foil Boston 2018 and Avangar Holo Boston 2018, all for E-Transfer, he went

ItzDelta

+rep bought an AUG Akihabara .23 for $393 PayPal friends and family. He went first!. 100% legit and will 100% do business again in the future.

Last edited:

KennyS

+Rep Sold my StatTrak Karambit Fade FN for 87.5% fade. I sold it for paypal money. I went first and it was fast and easy!

-87-

+Rep bought his Karambit Gamma Doppler p4 flawless corner 0.008 and his Polygon gloves FT 0.16 For E-Transfer I went first! Easy and quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.