Drag to reposition cover

sl0th's Admin Application

Would you recommend sl0th as an admin?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

sl0th

Age - 15

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Since 2014, stopped right before OPKSINS kicked the bucket and have since returned in the last 2 months

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 1700 almost 1800

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Discord admin/mod so not really but i know my place and know what needs to be done and when

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes, https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/sl0ths-cash-rep-thread.118/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - Scammers are one of the biggest issues on TGP especially since they have only gotten smarter over the years. First thing i would do is collect as much information from both sides of the story as a lot can happen in the heat of the moment. Next thing i would do is try and move the suspect and "scamee" to a private room in order to lessen the craziness going on in the server as usually when someone is scammed the whole server erupts in just utter chaos. Next, i would consult with any and all admins available at the time and convict the scammer as necessary. If there are no other admins online, i would use my best judgement to decide the case as i try to be fair in all situations.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I think the number one issue I've seen over the years on TGP (an issue that in my opinion has gotten much worse in recent months) is the lack of admin presence and engagement. There's nothing worse than when nobody is online and the server can't function. At the end of the day this is a trade server and if Ads aren't being heard and trades aren't being made then were all just wasting our time. (meme room is there for a reason :D) We also need to make sure admins are being friendly and helpful in any and all ways that they can so that new players feel welcomed and old players feel included.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will try my best to be on the server whenever i can and of course advertise the server as much as i can. Its our job as players to keep the server alive and to keep a constant flow of new traders and old traders. CSGO as well as buying/selling skins is one of my favorite things to do in my free time and i want to share the love i have for not only Trading but the love i have for TGP and all the fun friends i've made on there over the years. Ive done and experienced all forms of trading whether its low tier and high tier and i want to do everything i can to not only make sure the server is running smoothly but to make sure everyone is having fun and making memories they'll remember for years to come.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I'm very, very active on TGP and try my best to help out any and all players with anything i can whether its telling them what an arc is or setting up their buff account and i think i can for sure be a big help in just keeping a positive energy present on the server. I think i can definitely make the server stay out of chaos (ads running, no spamming/interrupting, etc) and with all my years of trading experience i have no doubt i can identify and prevent scamming, drama, and trouble before it becomes an issue.

What time are you usually on? - During the school year/season, im on a minimum of 3 hours a day, from 3:45 PM to 6:45 PM and usually a few more hours after that later in the night, being 9:45-11:45. Right now during quarantine and summer ive been able to keep a consistent 8-12 hours on the server (pretty unhealthy lol) and i plan to keep it up.

Give us a little information about yourself - My name is Andrew, and though Im only 15 i feel like i represent a much more mature side of the trading community. i get mistaken for a 25 year old all the time which Im guessing is a good thing lol. i resell shoes and supreme as a side hustle so skins pretty much come second nature to me and always have. PC Gaming has always been my favorite thing to do to pass the time as well as highschool swimteam. Most players that know me on the server know that i take my trading very seriously and don't mess around, but also know that i love a good meme. (especially my sl0th verified group, the absolute best group of admins/traders on TGP) https://steamcommunity.com/groups/sl0thverified

I hope i have done my best to leave a good impression on whoever reviews this application, and that my age isn't a turn off. I look forward to a bright future on the TGP Staff.
Thanks! -sl0th

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trade Server

Alertnesses

yea i was very hesitant to apply for admin just because i didn't want people knowing my age lol
Im pretty sure you should be alright as long as your mature and not immature as most 15 year olds on the server but from what I’ve seen from you your a really nice and down to earth guy. Best of luck to you Sloth. :)

sl0th

Im pretty sure you should be alright as long as your mature and not immature as most 15 year olds on the server but from what I’ve seen from you your a really nice and down to earth guy. Best of luck to you Sloth. :)
Appreciate it man thank you

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Approved. Very young but very passionate and got an amazing head on his shoulders. I see him always helping people set up cash reps, informing them of rules with civility, and an overall general help. After you pass the interview you will be on a close watch by other admins but I doubt that will be necessary.

sl0th

Approved. Very young but very passionate and got an amazing head on his shoulders. I see him always helping people set up cash reps, informing them of rules with civility, and an overall general help. After you pass the interview you will be on a close watch by other admins but I doubt that will be necessary.
Thanks a ton man i wont letcha down!