ShockSkin's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShocKSkins

- Why were you banned?
On 05-07-21 23:09 I was banned for "Accepting a full payment pre-buy and then trying to sell the item that was already sold to other people for more and actively lying to admins when they are investigating. See's nothing wrong with his actions"

In addition, I did not recognize how big of a deal my flawed actions were for when it came to trying to sell a pre-bought item. In addition, I was making it hard on the admins while they were investigating this matter.

- Why should you be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because I understand that once I were to sell an item to a customer, I cant just go and try to sell the sold item. Once a transaction takes place, the transfer of money and ownership of a product, service or good goes with it. I should've committed with waiting and sending the item over rather than trying to find another seller, even though I thought it was "okay" cause I would refund the buyer.

After giving it great this a great amount of thought, I have learned to commit with transactions and to not pull stunts similar to the one that have earned me a ban.
Also, I have gone through with the transaction with the buyer and I have apologized and made things right with him.

I would like to apologize to the TGP Admin team for making it difficult for them to investigate this matter rather than owning up to my wrong doing.
In addition, I would like to apologize to T-Virus for not only pulling the stunt I made on TGP, but for also insulting and disrespecting you. T-Virus, I am sorry for disrespecting you and it was not right for me to ignorantly do so. You have provided everyone else and including me a chance to be a part of the TGP community as an honest and fair trader and I have failed. If you give me the chance to rejoin, I promise to be honest and respectful as a trader and member of the community and I will do my best to not let you down.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?

I will commit to transactions that take place. Also, I will avoid pre-buying items and balance. In addition, I believe I have matured as not only a trader but as a person.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?

I have some CS:GO Rep and TGP Rep on TGP. I am able to do transactions via Zelle and Crypto.

Closed as this appeal was remade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.