shock's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShocKSkins

- Why were you banned?
On 05-07-21 23:09 I was banned for "Accepting a full payment pre-buy and then trying to sell the item that was already sold to other people for more and actively lying to admins when they are investigating. See's nothing wrong with his actions"

- Why should you be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because I understand that once I were to sell an item to the customer, I cant just go and find other sellers because once a transaction takes place, the transfer of money and ownership of a product takes place. In other words, I do not have any control over a sold item because it is no longer mine, the item belongs to the person who bought the item once the individual bought the item.

In addition, I believe that I have matured as not only as a trader but as a person.

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I will not try to sell sold items, goods, services, etc. In addition, I will not make rude comments and will keep my trolling at a minimum.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I am a CS:GO skin trader and I would provide fair offers and buff balance to traders. Also, I have an entertaining personality and would do a little bit of trolling at times :D.

In addition, I have matured and will no longer be deceptive and I will be straight forward and will tell the truth. Also, I will not make any rude comments and I will keep my trolling at a minimum. Furthermore, I will not do any edgy toxic forms of trolling.

I would like to apologize to the admins who were investigating my wrongful actions because I made their job of keeping TGP a safe and friendly environment difficult. Also, I would like to personally apologize to T-Virus for making rude comments about him. It is not right for me to make such immature and rude assumptions about you because I am not in your position and do not understand where you come from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.