Sarkness' Admin Application

Sarkness

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) -
Sarkness

Age - 21

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
If we talk real trading, since 2 years. If we talking brokering, well it was since 4 Years, in 2020 in which I've made my reputation around it mainly, and that was pretty much about it. I rarely trade due to financial issues IRL (Rent, Food, all that...)

Which server(s) are you applying to? -
TGP Unusual

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? -
1061 Hours in current total.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Quite so, yes.
Moderator of Minecraft servers (Mineplex, Stoneworks) back in 2018-2020
Team Fortress 2 Moderator on few mini servers (VSH mainly)
Moderator of many discord servers (Stoneworks, Ratwood, Sclash, others that are NSFW)
Moderator of a GMod server.
Roblox Moderator for SCP:RP (When Days Breaks, Site-49)

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
Yes, sure, here it is : https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198277373335

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? -
If it is certified to be a scammer but hasn't enough info, I would alert the higher ups and asks what is the best course of actions considering we are lacking the proper evidence, I will also warn the players that they are potentially trading with a scammer and conduct an investigation.
If necessary, I will temporary hold a ban just to get the investigation ongoing and provide safety to others traders so they may remain in good condition.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Honestly, being more present and propose little events that could help or give little items to people.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Middleman mainly and host small events (Mass Spycrab, Hide and Seek, Loadouts Contest)

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Mostly Middlemanning and a sense of security, having 25+ Reps on Backpack.tf is a huge benefit (including shuffle spy, an admin from bp.tf) and I'll be able to potentially hold sometimes mass spycrabs if that is fine with people.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? -
Sure, I got Discord and a Phone, if that's good enough.

What time are you usually on? - 12:00-22:00 GMT+1

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) -
Sarkness, Junior Game Designer of France, currently working on few games. Been playing TF2 since 2016 and Brokering since 2020 to the poitns all my unusuals are obtained from successfuls brokerings.
Stupid player of Pixel RPG Games and Souls-like games, and also a variety streamer on Twitch.
Fluent in 4 Languages and that's basically about it.

Which server(s) are you applying to? (Trade Server, Jailbreak, etc.) - Trade Server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Depends if we talk about acquaintances or actually familiar, if familiar I would say Aisterrr, Bofink, and that's it.
If acquaintances as in we rarely speak but we often see each other, Aisterrr, Bofink, Epsilon, T-Virus, Swampen