Saitama Admin Application

Caleb

Name (First only is OK) - My name is Caleb, but most people know me as Saitama.

Age - 20 years old

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I've been trading for around 5 years.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - I currently have 5430 hours on CSGO

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I have previous experience as a trade admin for Platinum Gaming. I also have a lot of previous experience with creating and managing many discords.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I have a CSGO-Rep profile with a fair amount of rep, and a newly created TGP Cash Rep thread.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - My approach would change on a case by case basis as no one case is going to be exactly the same as another. I would always start by gathering as much information as I can from the victim and i'd write down a detailed account of the accusation/issue so that I can form an initial idea and have a good understanding of the situation. I would then speak to my fellow staff members to figure out if there is any past accusations against the accused and get the thoughts of them and based on all of the information I am given I will make a decision on what to do. If I decide that there isn't enough information for a ban I would notify other staff members to keep an eye out just in-case.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - The staff are responsible for maintaining the servers. This includes making sure that traders are informed with all of the common scams and known scammers, keeping a non-toxic vibe in the server and making it good experience for all players. They should also be very knowledgeable on trading and be willing to guide new players through the process of starting out.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - As I said above I will take time to help newer traders learn and to keep a fun and nontoxic vibe on the server. I'd love to share my favorite hobby with as many people as I can.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I bring years of trading and moderation experience and a love for the community. I also bring a passion for CSGO and expanding the trading community and sharing this beautiful corner of the internet with anyone who will listen.

What time are you usually on? - I'm generally on for most of the day (Central Time)

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I am a 20 year old college student who fell in love with CSGO trading back in 2017.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - I am applying to the CSGO Trading Server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - I am familiar with Flopalott, Tropic, and T-Virus. I probably know more, but just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Wolf

GIVE THE MAN ADMIN!!!

maybe there'll finally be an admin online when retards mic spam about jack shit