ryyy Admin Application

rmuggz

Name (First only is OK) - Ryan

Age - 18

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Since June 2020

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 1100

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Staff on a small-ish Minecraft server (averaged 60-70 players at a time)

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/ryyy-cashrep.1219/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - Ask people for more info, look at profile, check steamrep/comments/trade history, issue a mute gag if necessary. Once enough info is collected, a final judgement could be issued.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - All are friendly enough, but more events would be a nice commodity.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Try and get more people into the server with events/giveaways/just word of mouth, and have a welcoming and friendly community to greet them.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I believe myself to be very personable and know how people think/feel, so I could be someone that they could "relate" to and talk to about a multitude of things.

What time are you usually on? - Mostly everyday from around 8pm-12am (est).

Give us a little information about yourself - I'm a high school student/mechanic that enjoys investing in csgo skins and just messing around with people on the server. Big football guy too, lets go jets baby love the jets lets go jets.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trade Server