Raztoki Cash Rep Thread

Dekre

+Rep he paid me $43.3 USD for AK47 Bloodsport, FN, 0.04 Float. Understandable and patient trader!

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
+rep bought 2675 rmb for 402.91 USD via zelle, I went first. Quick and easy trade, thanks!

Hello @Raztoki , you have been selected for a random investigation! Can you please provide un-edited screenshot evidence that your trade between hellaguap occurred ( Trade history, along with proof of payment). Please send me a DM on Discord (Spanky#4817 ). Will update your cash-rep once the required evidence is provided.

CASHREP VERIFIED AS OF 2021-01-21

Last edited:

EUGH

+rep sold my Moto gloves POWWW!! MW to him for 811 usd via crypto, took a hot minute but we got there eventually ;)

Empire

+rep bought 1200 rmb of buff bal via zelle. I went first and everything was safe and efficient.

ItzDelta

+rep sold him my AK-47 Fire Serpent for $389 Zelle, I went first and he went right after! Super quick and easy, would 100% recommend doing business with him!

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
+Rep sold him my Deagle Cobalt Distruption FN with Titan holo katowice 2014 sticker best position for USDC, he went first.

Sniipz

sent him $300 USD via Venmo and my case hardened gloves for his imperial plaids, flip tt, and play skins I went first

Sniipz

Sent him $200 USD via venmo for an ak case hardened, five seven case hardened, and a few sitckers and nametags, i went first

. X .

+rep bought m9 rust coat bs and $50 of buff bal w/ venmo i went first. chill dude and went smoothly

badhitreg

+rep bought $700 worth of buff bal from him through Venmo, I went first and the transaction was super smooth