Randy Smores Staff Application

Would you like to see RandySmores as an Admin?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

RandySmores

Name (First only is OK) - Gavin

Age - 19

How long have you been trading? I started trading back in 2015 mostly with low tier skins. As my income grew i began picking up new expensive toys. In 2016 I started to collect Katowice 2014 skins and instantly fell in love. My thing about trading is its not about the money it's about the feeling with the skin. I have done over 2000+ trades over 4 years of trading.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - I have 2,094 hours in counter strike. I've played on TGP for about a year now.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -Negative

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -I have a normal steam cash rep and a TGP cash rep.

TGP- Steam-
When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? -
I will look at every single document/info that is presented. I will read it very carefully and decide who was in the wrong etc.
My main goal is to prevent any scams. If I hear of any cash trade going down ill like to be there to spectate it. Carefully looking through cash reps and to see if the user is steam rep banned or has any current reports. If both parties are good I'd like to spectate until everyone is happy ensuring everything goes down smoothly. I will also make sure to give any scammer a good ban for a very long time as TGP's issue is scammers at the moment. I believe all scammers should be permanently banned and no return allowed.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Watching cash trades. Making sure rules are enforced especially PayPal cash trades that aren't allowed.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will help everyone out to ensure that they will tell their friends it's a cool place to trade and it's very safe and secure.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Constant help on the server. I can watch people trade and be very helpful. I play a lot so I can be on a lot, I can make sure chat rules are enforced strictly.

What time are you usually on? - from 2 pm EST to 5:30 EST then 8 pm EST to 12 am EST It depends on the day of course.

Give us a little information about yourself - I'm a trader who started trading in 2015. I have a good twitter following, lots of cash trades done, very trustworthy, and fitting for the job. I love helping people no matter the problem its something I've always enjoyed

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP csgo trade server.

Last edited: