pulses admin application for csgo trade server

Status
Not open for further replies.

PulseSenpai

Name senpai/brandon

Age -18

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - little over a month

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? -227 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -no i dont have any admin experience

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/pulsesenpai-new-trader-rep-thread.777/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? -
i would get the nessacary infomation and screenshot or video recordings beforei make my decsion on banning said person

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - little less toxic and more helpful

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -i will help people in need and willing to put time and effort to grow and learn how to be a good admin on the server

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - i will be active and help out whenever needed as it is my duty as an admin and fullfill my role

What time are you usually on? -between 10am and 8pm, whenever i can get on

Give us a little information about yourself -
my names brandon or pulse im 17 years old and have recently got into the trading scheme on csgo i like hanging with friends and going on adventures

Which server(s) are you applying to? -The Global Paradise csgo *TRADE SERVER*

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
Thank you for your application but at this moment it will be declined. Feel free to re-apply in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.