Parry's 2nd Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

parry

- Why were you banned?
I was banned for accepting a trade offer that had nothing on my side and some items on his side. Also I was doing nothing prior to this. I didn't talk to him before the offer came through nor did I want to trade with him. This happened in May of 2020. The admins said I could get unbanned if I return the items but I lied and said he blocked me so I couldn't send the offer. After that, they said, well, until you give the items back you will stay banned.

- Why should you be unbanned?
I feel that I should be unbanned because I have changed a lot. I am a legit trader with a lot of friends from TGP and Rise Trading who know me. Moreover, I had just started playing CS:GO at the time and didn't know that this was a banable offense, to accept random trade offers..

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
I could've not accepted the trade and instead, let him know that he made a mistake. I also could've gave his skins back.

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
To this group, I bring dedication to always be active, a respectful attitude, and generosity. I have been apart of the server for a while now and even made a lot of friends such as VIP's and Admins. People have asked me where I have been and if I would be back on the server. I get sad every once and a while when I see those texts because I think about that offer I could've declined. I hope to return to the server soon and thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.