Age - 22

How long have you been trading? -

Only recently started

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? -

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -

Former admin for DMFrenzy

Do you have a reputation thread? -

Steam-rep as well as TGPRep

When you are encountered with a scammer and you don't have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? -

Contact another admin and investigate further

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -

Seems fine the way it is, however, I would incorporate something along the lines of getting a recording through Amd or NVidia for proof of a ban as it would help things go over more smoothly, or at least that's what I always did.
As for dealing with an individual, warning members of the server before a sketchy trade, giving the tools and knowledge to make better decisions, and taking both sides of the scenario before making a decision are vital to keeping an active server where people have incentive to use our server over anyone else.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -

Actively support it, spread the word of it with my friends, as well as use it myself.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -

Design and Audio expertise, and or a open mindset as to what can be done with the server map, events, or even how we can give players information to make trades more easily and safely.

What time are you usually on? -

12pm Est -5am Est

Give us a little information about yourself -

I've been playing Counter Strike since around 2014 and have had a few steam accounts with around 1,000 hours on them, the first account actually got banned by phone number association because when I was an admin for DMFrenzy, I wanted to understand more about how cheating worked, so I purchased an account and set it up, went on an offline server, and when Prisma 2 came out, my main account got VAC banned.
While it was really upsetting, I still learned a lot about how cheating worked and what it looks like.
I've been producing music for a while now, and I have a YouTube channel where I create visuals for the music I produce.
There's also the design and motion graphics side of things too, I make steam artwork sometimes, and that's mainly just something I do on the side, not very time consuming at all.

Which server(s) are you applying to? -

The Global Paradise Trading Server | 74.91.116.189:27015 |

Thank you for checking out my admin application,
have a good night,
-Parcs

-----------------------------------------------------------​

Parcs

i think parcs would be a good admin because he would help people that need help trading and he would keep people in line, if things get out of hand parcs would do the right thing to fix the situations, like if you cant spell situations. like what he just did right then he'll be there to help out and inform others.
lmfao thank you g3rm.

Huntr

In my opinion Parcs is not ready for admin, he is new to the trading scene and has a very High Ego and isnt ready to take on the responsibility to be a TGP admin.
Parcs in a year or two would be ready to take on the task, but i think he has very little knowledge of csgo skins and the trading buisness.

Parcs

In my opinion Parcs is not ready for admin, he is new to the trading scene and has a very High Ego and isnt ready to take on the responsibility to be a TGP admin.
Parcs in a year or two would be ready to take on the task, but i think he has very little knowledge of csgo skins and the trading buisness.
I don't think you know me very well.

Huntr

I mean you tell people to "Fuck off, Leave me alone" and as an admin thats not very nice or very Admin like, you are rude to others, not epic -rep for me.

Parcs

I mean you tell people to "Fuck off, Leave me alone" and as an admin thats not very nice or very Admin like, you are rude to others, not epic -rep for me.
there's a thing called not liking someone, and when that specific individual doesn't like talking to you, they tell you to fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.