NitroDexXRL Admin/ Application

NitroDexXRL

Name - Brandon

Age 23 How long have you been trading? - (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) I been trading since the end of 2012 and made a huge name for myself gaining a $20k backpack/ With a lot of knowledge I have which can help new traders.

How many hours do you have in tf2? 3500 hours

Do you have a reputation thread? https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198065813459

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? Get as much information about the scam and the person who scammed, check to see if items on account are from scammer alt accounts.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? I would be very Active and be able to stop spam, host mass crabs, middleman crabs and make sure the server is not a shitshow

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? I will tell all my friends to come on the server

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - ban scammers and help new people learn as well as help to prevent people from being sharked.

What time are you usually on? whenever im free between 10am-11pm EST whenever I am not out doing stuff I can be on the server

Give us a little information about yourself- I am a easy going person who is known and liked by most of the community, I am going to be very active and will be able to help new people when it comes to trading. I also think T virus has some nice Toes

Which server(s) are you applying to? - tf2 server