nikushimi´s application :)

nikushimi

Name (First only is OK) - Luis

Age - 19

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - been trading before i knew about TGP, all togther about 3,5 years, 3 on TGP

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - currently 3850

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - i am an instructor at a climbing hall, not virtuel but i know how to talk with people, missbehaving or not

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - u have cash rep and tgp rep, vocally probably alot of people know me too

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - well, nothing happens without any proof, i want to hear both parties talk, if its an obvious scam attempt, no doubt perma ban, people like this dont deserve any second chances.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - it really depends; there should be the hard admins for the big trouble, muting, banning whatsoever, but there should be the ones mainly for helping new comers or people "stuck" with an item. kind of like bad cop, good cop behaviour.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - since i spend atleast 50% of my playtime in TGP, alot of my friendslist and actual friends know about the server, i wont just leave the server be.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - alot of skin knowledge, kindness and understanding. Since along time i am sitting on the server on a pretty much daily basis helping newcomers or kato owners out. People that are regular on the server know me already, which i think is a good thing.

What time are you usually on? - EU daytime and sometimes deep into the night, which means even some NA hours (Germany)

Give us a little information about yourself - Talking about skins, im not very profit driven, i always went for the more unique items, even crafting katos because i wanted to play with them. i love skins and cs itself. I know alot about the more weird side of skins because i always thought thats way more interesting then...like a Karambit Fade? Boring after a while, everyone knows.
Outside the Server, i play in my own little team. Im not only about having the skins, i am actually not trash at the game itself.
Outside the game whatever, i spend most of my time studying physics and working in a hospital and as previously stated am an instructor for climbing.
If you want like a little cringy hobbies list; i draw alot, i am bouldering (a form of climbing), and i love vintage clothing and getting tattoed.
i think that should be it!

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP CSGO Trader server

Thanks for reading,
nikushimi