Nags Ban Appeal

Nag

- Why were you banned?
I believe I was banned for logging in on alts whilst banned

- Why should you be unbanned?
Well the first thing is that I am not even Vlad Owns alt. People think I am but I am not. People can go in a call with me and him at the same time and hear we are different people. He blocked me but still, I am not his alt. Check the ip + device from the server and you can see , I am willing to prove this by any means necessary

- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
By not lying to staff in the first place

- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I actively look for good trades. I really want to trade more but I am limited. I did sell some items to monsterpanda for 1.2k ethereum but he can't leave me reputation also.

I posted screenshots of him admitting he is vlad posted in Admin radar and general chat. He was getting on an this alt while banned on his main for being toxic.

Nag

Just because I said that doesn't mean i was being for real. I went into a call with Monsterpanda so he could hear my voice. Vlad is like russian or eastern european. I am british

You can also check the ip + HWID of my account when i logged into the server and vlads.

Again, just cause i said that doesn't mean i was being fr. Legit ask monsterpanda, cuz he wanted to prove if i was him himself, or just check the HWID/IP of me and vlad. Ill even go in a call with you. everyone who has heard vlad knows he is a russian/eastern european with a heavy accent. I am as british as someones voice could be XD

Nag

From me it’s a no.
Again, feel free to ask Monsterpanda for his opinion. I went into a call with him, he could hear that I am not vlad, i have a different accent, different voice different everything. Just cause I WAS friends with him doesn't mean I am. I met the guy in ESEA, and he told me to say i was you, and i didnt see anything bad to come out of it. But now I actually WANT to trade, because of that retard vlad i am banned. Please just check HWID + IP , i will happily go in a call or whatever. I will prove that im not him in anyway shape or form that you request @Ididntoucher @TVirus @MonsterPandaz