Nafees's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nafees

Name (First only is OK) - Nafees

Age - 16 but I am mature and dedicated.

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I have been trading for about 3-4 years.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 3.5k hours (at least 1k on tgp) (around 2k on surf/bhop) (rest on comp/esea)

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -I have a lot of moderation/administration experience. This may seem strange to you first, but the first game I have staffed in would be Minecraft. I was staff on multiple servers which were popular and had a large player base, out of this I gained MUCH experience. I believe between the years of 2018- late 2020 would be the years I staffed on Minecraft. If you would like for me to list the servers please contact me on my discord Nafees#0666 . The next game I staffed on would be FiveM. FiveM was an interesting game to staff on. You would deal with different people and different situations to handle. This involved much communication and maturity. The servers I staffed on were called MenaceRP (this server averaged 80 players daily) I reached Head Admin. For this server, you would work your way up from trial mod, to mod, next to head mod, next to admin, next to head admin. I also have experience with another server called RuthlessRZ it averaged around 50 players which was the maximum capacity it could hold until there was a waiting queue of sometimes around 20 at times. I had the rank of Admin. Again, you would work your way up from trial mod, to mod, next to head mod, then admin, next head admin, then possibility community manager. Again you used plenty of social skills and interacting with people, learning how to talk to people, learning how to handle different situations, and this is what separates me from others is that when I actually try to talk to people I can get an understanding of what is going on pretty quickly and having a solution ready. I have also had plenty of staff experience on discord. I have had staff experience on in fact the largest beatbox discord which is called beatbox community. I was a chat moderator. This was around the year of late 2019/2020. This was the year where I truly matured in being a staff and learning from mistakes. I think we can all agree that even if we are a staff no matter what rank you are, you will eventually make a mistake and learn from it. I was also a staff member on a large Among Us Server called Among Us Global. I was a Moderator. The ranks you would start out as would be trial helper, helper, moderator, head moderator, then admin. This is where I first learned a lot of communication skills within people because these situations involved people who were toxic, trolls, racist, and just creepy in general and this was the time period where I had just began to deal with these people. I am not going to lie these are not the only servers I have had experience on, these are mainly the big ones, but if I were to explain every single one I would have written an entire school essay!

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes I have a TGP cashrep, some of it is a bit old, but I am returning to CS:GO Trading/Selling https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/baddies-cash-rep-thread.358/ *Interesting fact* I made a video for the community on how to make a reputation thread for those who frequently asked.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - When I do NOT have enough info I would NOT take any action yet. First I would try to understand both sides of the story first from the person who is reporting, then from the person who is being accused for scamming. I would ask the person who would be reporting the scam for more info / evidence of the scam to continue with the admin situation. If there is NOT enough proof I can not take action as the person could possibly be innocent.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - The main key for a CS:GO Trading/Selling server would be to get rid of trolls, scammers, and to get all players including staff active. What Admins/Mods can improve on is activity (no offense to active staff)

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I can help the community out in several ways. I am always on the lookout to help others on the servers if that means helping them setup buff, a cashrep, prices in liquids, or even how to trade in general.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Mature - I believe that I am a mature person. When staffing / moderating a server most of the time I take things and matters seriously. I will try my best to be kind and nice towards the players on the server and will try my best to not act too immature or out of hand although you have to admit, no one can control that 24/7 it may happen once and so often. I strongly believe I qualify for this position for these reasons. I might not have shown it, but have always been interested in helping out in the TGP community, I felt like my age back then was a bit too young, I understand that mostly you are looking for 18 and up, but I really believe I have what it takes to help out and my maturity is above those for people my age. I have a LOT of previous staff experience. In addition, I will put it simply as this. I am mature, honest, and have what it takes to help out. I will always step up if I do something wrong even if I am not caught in the act it will always be on my conscience. If I make any mistake then realize it I will tell the truth straight away. I know this can make me feel embarrassed at times for messing up, but at the end of the day it just teaches me something new that I did not know before. I have been put in MULTIPLE scenarios which could cause stress in admin situations and have dealt with them. I know how to handle a situation that involves either toxicity, drama, and scamming. Overall I believe I would be a great addition to the TGP Staff Team.

What time are you usually on? - Depending on the day there is no specific time it could be even at 5am, but I can dedicate at least 5-10+ hours a day on TGP.

Give us a little information about yourself - I currently a junior in high school majoring in the medical field aiming towards nursing for a future career.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trading Server

Last edited:

Spanky

Spanky
BANNED
Denied as you are no longer active and from my experience are not mature enough yet for the server. Feel free to re-apply at a later date!

Status
Not open for further replies.