My Admin Application!

SniperKingz

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - SniperKingz

Age - 18

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 2-3 years

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - TF2 - 1,188 Hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - See if I can find out more information, If I can't depends on my information I have either do something or I have to leave it alone and keep an eye out.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Members, and More fun and kindness.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Giveaways From My Own Personal Inventory Or Money put it, Events.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Joy, Fun, Anything you can imagine that makes things awesome!

What time are you usually on? - night and day depends

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - My Name Is Edward, I live in a small town in Tennessee, I am a Volunteer Firefighter and been for now 5 Years, I work at Tractor Supply, I am also going to Trade School to be a Diesel Mechanic!

Which server(s) are you applying to? - Unusual Paradise Trade Server (TF2)

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Crust

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Could you answer a question I haven't added to the application yet?

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? Yes / No?