Mitch Sorenstein Admin Application

Mitch Sorenstein

Online Name: Mitch Sorenstein real name is jacob

How long have you been trading: i have been trading for 2 months

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience: no

Do you have a reputation thread: i have a medium sized reputation on here but when i join they say hey mitch

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info: i would ask if people knew who he was or trading with him and if they did trade with him and he tried to scam i would ask for screen shots and send it in the discord and notify people in here that he is a scammer and if im trading with him i would send screen shots of out dms or record our convo

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/server: i would say some admins have some attitude to the point where people start getting mad at him and arguing but for the most part good team

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/server: I would help every that ask for help or question i am pretty positive so i dont start arguments and when people start and argument i help calm it down pretty fast and i have a lot of people who play counter strike that recently got into trading and i recommended them to this server so they would get some knowledge about trading and people on here that could teach them about scammers on what they do so they can not get scammed.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers: What i would bring to the server is positivity and kindness i help many people in here even without being a admin recently i helped out bionic he is trying to sell his gloves he pulled and this knife he bought he almost got scammed but he asked me first before he accepted the trade, i also have a big bond with people in here i talk to every day and talk to im also very active i work from home so im usually on most of the day so im here to provide.

What time are you usually on: i am on from 8 or 9 am to 2 pm to take a break and eat after im on from 2 pm to 6 pm and take a break then 6 pm to 12 pm on the weekends 3 pm to 11 pm take a break then 11 pm to 2 am

Give us a little information about yourself: my name is jacob i am 23 years old i work for rocket mortgage i live in a apartment in Michigan i like to play basketball and hangout with my family

Which server(s) are you applying to: TGP Skin Community server trading, collecting, investing

Any current admins are you familiar with: LingLing, tropic and tvirus BRUCE SPEAK