Milk box ban appeal

Doosty

- Why were you banned?
Because I refused to make tgp cashrep
- Why should you be unbanned?
Talked with Hisoka and you on discord and I have made a thread
- In what way can you prevent your previous actions (if applicable)?
Make a TGP Cashrep. Which I have done
- What qualities do you bring to our group?
I deal with niche items so I am helpful with pricing items. Also I am very active, and have been for years now. I also would like to continue cash trading since I have took a break and would like to help people in the community with financial issues.

Doosty

oof don't argue with admins boi
Tbh idk you but you obviously haven't been around long enough to know me :)
This was back when tgp cashrep was new and you couldnt cross post on both so I chose to have regular cashrep instead of tgp cashrep but I have make a thread already! Thanks for your input and have fun commenting on other peoples posts!

Doosty

Not approved. Major admin disrespect and toxicity. Take care.
- Rep for you no help whatsoever, 3 admins falsely accuse me of sharking without providing any proof :( not very pog of admins, kinda sad I had to message 10+ admins and argue in general to get a response from some no namer I have never heard of lmao pog

notjafar

Administrator
Administrator
Not approved, numerous cases of admin disrespect and toxicity. Word of advice for the future, if you want help from someone it may benefit you to be a bit less toxic. Farewell and have a nice day.

Doosty

Not approved, numerous cases of admin disrespect and toxicity. Word of advice for the future, if you want help from someone it may benefit you to be a bit less toxic. Farewell and have a nice day.
if you call asking someone for help whos lazy and refuses to answer anything and wrongfully accuse someone of being "toxic" then yeah thx for the response on discord btw.. of wait you and 7 other admins didn't respond

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Approved however if any of the of the items they listed happens you will get a more severe consequence as we know you understand the rules. Thanks for playing on TGP