MiLK Admin Application

Milk.gg

Online Name - MiLK

Age - 21

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Since March 2015, and on TGP for a handful of years

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - CSGO 2,560 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - I do not have any prior moderator/admin experience on CSGO servers but have managed and moderated various Discord servers.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - discuss with Mods/Admins and try to find a reputable source of the scam claims. It's important not to jump to conclusion without knowing everything in the case so I would make sure to 100% know the person I am dealing with is a scammer.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Many people assume that Admins and Mods are only there to prevent scamming but I think something that needs to be improved in the group/server is making sure people aren't abusing voice comms or chat. While it's a trading server many people also want to just hang out and talk on the server so if people are being rude or spamming voice chat it isn't a good environment to be in.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I would make sure to be the best Admin I can be, having good admins and moderators makes people feel safer and will have people regularly coming back while possibly also telling friends to join.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I'm very easy to talk to and open about criticisms incase I have any, I do not mind being criticized either and try to improve on myself and the things I am doing all the time.

What time are you usually on? - Most of the day when I have downtime which is typically after 3pm EST until late in the morning, so basically almost all day

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I have been trading on and off for a long time now and have always enjoyed talking/chatting the people on TGP, I used to collect skins from the Gods & Monsters collection but sold off all of my skins a few years ago but I've been wanting to get all skins from that collection again.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP CSGO Trade server

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Flopalott, LingLing, WoWesports , Spanky, T-Virus (obviously)