Miao Admin Application

Chinaman

Name (First only is OK) - Wang

Age - 23

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 3 years almost 4

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 2916 hours

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - No, but I ran my school's league of legends teams back then.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - No, I'm Chinese and I only use buff to buy stuff as well as item to item trades.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - I will fully investigate it, find the chat historys, and talk to who ever is involved with it.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Guide new traders/players and teach them how to play/trade in the game.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Invite who ever i know to TGP, maybe people from China

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Translate Chinese to English/English to Chinese for the traders who's having trouble on the communication on buff/ any trades bewtween Chinese market and the tgp community.

What time are you usually on? - Day and night, almost every day, EST time

Give us a little information about yourself - I'm in my second year of college. Lived in China for 11 years, speaks fluent, also have a small but unqiue ibp collection.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP (CSGO)