Lucas0's Admin app

Lucas0

Name (First only is OK) - Lucas

Age - 16

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 2017

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 8100

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, I was a moderator in a minecraft server for 2 years.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - Speak to the people involved in the situation, gather as much evidence/information as possible, speak to any other admins if possible, and based on what I conclude I will do what is needed.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Helping others, being active, having good relationships with the players in the community.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I spend 5 hours a day on TGP and enjoy every second of it. I will try to maintain my activity and make everyone feel welcome and that they serve a purpose on the server.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Positive person and knowledgeable trader

What time are you usually on? - Week days and weekends usually from the after noon to evening.

Give us a little information about yourself - I love gaming, meeting new people and my favorite food is pizza and I am bi-sexual!

Which server(s) are you applying to? - Trade