Loaferman's Staff Application

Loaferman

Head Administrator
Name (First only is OK) - Michael

Age - 22

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - 8 Years

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 494 (6,483 if counting tf2, I was doing all my cs:go trading on there before) The hours are mainly just sitting in trade servers lol.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, currently still an active admin on Vatican City Unusual Trade Servers. One of two last remaining unusual trade servers in the game. (I have been admin for 2+ years so far and do not plan on stopping anytime soon)

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Of course! https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198033378852

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? I like to gather the second opinions of other staff members to see if they would take the same course of action that I would have or do something different entirely. Communication is very important, not only for staff but for server regulars alike! ;)

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Consistency and there involvement with the community/regulars. (A lot of stuff is going on in the real world rn so I don't judge those that can't fully commit to regularly moderating :3)

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Consistency. I hope to help improve everyone's experience on the server through actively enforcing the server's rules while answering any questions to the best of my ability.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - A highly experienced TF2 Trader/Admin with deep roots into cs:go flipping <3.

What time are you usually on? - I usually make my rounds on trades servers from the times between 1-9pm PST.

Give us a little information about yourself - I host a daily trading stream on twitch! I enjoy trading and strive for improvement in terms of efficiency. We can always improve ourselves gentlemen. I'm also constantly trying to spread my tf2 wealth to cs:go in hopes of not keeping my eggs in one basket. Recently jumped into the stock market, in a few years I hope to have a very diverse portfolio :^).

Which server(s) are you applying to? - Trade Server