LingLingAsian's Admin Application

LingLingAsian

Administrator
Administrator
Name (First only is OK) -
Daniel Wang
Age -
How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
3 years, cashed out in 2018 when 7 day trade ban occurred, restarted in July of 2019
How many hours do you have in CS:GO? -
1150 hours in CS:GO
Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? -
Countless other games, discord servers, and CS:GO servers
Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) -
I have a Cash-Rep thread with 15 comments with over 1500 dollars on it while buying items from other TGP Admins
When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? -
I would have to see what evidence is present and whether or not it is enough to issue a ban. It is mostly circumstantial and each scammer scenario would have to be approached differently depending on the circumstance and situation. It would also be best to consult other admins and see if the evidence is enough to issue a ban. However, the best way to avoid getting scammed is to be aware of each trade and whether or not it is somewhat reasonable to simply too good to be true.
What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? -
The admins can simply be more active and engaging with the players rather than just making a presence that they are online. They should also care more about muting the mic-spammers and ad-interrupters as it discourages other players from trading their items and engaging with the server community.
What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? -
I will be active on the server trying to help out every player as much as I can such as answering questions and giving price-checks on items. I will also be on as much as I can as I enjoy playing CS and trading in general.
What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? -
I will be active more than anything and I am active on the busy hours of the server with at least 30+ people and I am active where there are less people online. My main time-frame is mostly Eastern time hours.
What time are you usually on? -
I am mostly on at 3:00 pm EST during the weekdays and when there isn't school or it is the weekends, I am on at almost all hours such as 9:00 am EST to 11:00 PM EST.
Give us a little information about yourself -
I plan on studying medicine at college to become a doctor. I also am a lazy sleeper.
Which server(s) are you applying to? -
TGP Trade Server

Last edited:

Meltingcow

Administrator
Administrator
Great application and id love to see you as an admin. Hopefully you get accepted and cant wait to see when you get it.

Decently active guy with good morals and wants to see the same changes i do. Muting mic spammers and getting rid of toxicity etc. Would recommend.

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Accepted. Contact Bhook for an interview. If everything is good you are accepted! Thanks!