Keanu Reeves Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keanu Reeves

Hi, keanu reeves here
I have recently been banned for repetitively been asking People if i am allowed to trade my Amazon balance for crypto.
I have realized what i did was wrong because I was asking if i could trade a non CSGO related product.
I will fix my mistakes by just advertising CSGO items from now on, and not advertizing non related stuff.

PS: I am sorry T-Virus.

Keanu Reeves

Man, fuck TGP and fuck t-virus, this is a super fucking toxic server full of sharks and scammers, and if you get banned you can PAY (yes PAY) to get unbanned, t-virus is a money driven guy, if he got payed enough that cunt would let a scammer back on the fucking server, I always support TGP whether its the server or its other linked websites and accounts, but know I realized how corrupt and capitalist's it really is. I'm always sucking up to admins to avoid getting muted just because I'm a squeaker but I have had enough, fuck this server, I hope it gets shut down.

LOPPERRR

im gonna killmyself if i dont get unbanned tomarro no joke

csgo is the only thing keeping me alive rn

mrcottonwool

Administrator
Administrator
APPEAL DENIED

Hey Keanu, as much as we love you in the community, the ban decision was made by the owner himself. Any appeals will have to directly go through T-Virus.

Good luck,
MrCottonWooL

Status
Not open for further replies.