KDesigns Admin Application

Kitty Designs

Online Name (you can include your first real name as well) - KDesigns / Kitty Designs

Age - 29

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - I got into skin trading way back in late 2014 and kind of let my inventory build up from there, buying things I was interested in along the way.

How many hours do you have in the game(s) you're applying to (CSGO/TF2)? - 8915 hours in CSGO alone over my one account.

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, have been a moderator in the path of exile discord TFT for a little while before I became too busy, and am currently a helper in the trademart discord server. Have had lots of experience dealing with tickets and issues.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Yes I do.

CSGO-REP: https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561198009665147
TGP CASHREP: https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/kdesigns-cash-reputation.1493/

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - For example if someone were to claim someone scammed them, firstly I'd get in touch with the person making the claims, and getting all the necessary screenshots off him, as well as getting the info of the claimed scammer.
after getting all the info from the victim I'll proceed to try and contact said scammer. From there, there are many different outcomes. If I'm able to get in touch with the person I'll be asking them for all the evidence required to prove their innocence, and depending what happens from there will determine how the issue is resolved/unresolved.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - From what I've seen they do a great job, but just not there enough (very rare occasional mic spammer). Having them organise events would be pretty cool too.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I have recommended TGP to a lot of newer traders that come to me asking about stuff or are wanting to cash out, just to have a place they can go to for a place with more reputable traders and will continue doing that.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - The biggest thing will probably be helping out with moderation on the server since I pretty much live in there most of the time right now, as well as helping out all the new traders that find their way here.

Will you be able to coordinate with TVirus and other admins to hold events on the server? - Yes, I have a good amount of free time

What time are you usually on? - I live in Australia but I'm still online almost 24/7

Give us a little information about yourself (Minimal, Don't dox yourself) - I animate stuff, currently working on building up my skills with motion graphics, blender + unity while enjoying all the CSGO community.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP for CSGO.

Any current admins are you familiar with? - Flopallot, Hypton, Melting Cow, Soolpa, LingLing, HoNeY, and hexano are all the ones I've spoken to within my time in TGP.