Kaname / Retarded's TGP Cash Rep Thread

Saber1304

Not sure what to do, has been 15+ hours, since i gave him 200$ worth gift cards to purchase a gaming account - no replies yet.... will keep updating here (not sure what to do at this point).
Waiting for his reply 1

Saber1304

Hey guy, please do not scam me, you blocked me on discord after taking 200 $ gift cards and not not giving accounts Screenshot 2022-07-13 at 6.57.00 PM.png

retarded

Hey guy, please do not scam me, you blocked me on discord after taking 200 $ gift cards and not not giving accounts View attachment 217
Mate you're fucking retarded. This isn't my discord account. I have multiple warnings on my steam comments and on this rep page that I DO NOT FUCKING SELL ACCOUNTS ON DISCORD. This is someone impersonating me.

DELETE these comments, please. Otherwise I'll have an admin remove them for you.

Saber1304

Mate you're fucking retarded. This isn't my discord account. I have multiple warnings on my steam comments and on this rep page that I DO NOT FUCKING SELL ACCOUNTS ON DISCORD. This is someone impersonating me.

DELETE these comments, please. Otherwise I'll have an admin remove them for you.
I will for sure, but first can you give me the account ? And that's noone impersonating you cause at first you gave me this link so that i can read the reviews and trust you and then after payment you blocked me deletede this link thinking i couldnt find it lol, but thanks to browser history (If someone was impersonating you, why the hell would they care about deleting this page link from our discord chat after blocking me on discord )?????

WHOEVER THE ADMIN IS, PLEASE ATLEAST READ THIS AND LET ME KNOW WHO MAKES MORE SENSE. :)

Last edited:

retarded

I will for sure, but first can you give me the account ? And that's noone impersonating you cause at first you gave me this link so that i can read the reviews and trust you and then after payment you blocked me deletede this link thinking i couldnt find it lol, but thanks to browser history (If someone was impersonating you, why the hell would they care about deleting this page link from our discord chat after blocking me on discord )?????

WHOEVER THE ADMIN IS, PLEASE ATLEAST READ THIS AND LET ME KNOW WHO MAKES MORE SENSE. :)
You're a stupid son of a bitch, I'll give you that. What's the discord ID of the guy who scammed you? I can guarantee it's not mine.

retarded

Do you even have a steam account? You didn't think to cross-check profiles with MY STEAM ACCOUNT LINKED TO THIS REP PAGE BEFORE DOING THE TRADE?

retarded

Also, there's a reason they deleted the rep page linking you here. Because if I put more anti-impersonation measures on here and on my steam profile, they wouldn't be able to use it anymore to impersonate me and use my rep to scam people.

How does it feel having a room temperature IQ?