Kaname / Retarded's Admin Application

retarded

Name (First only is OK) - Max

Age - 17 y/o

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - since 2014-2015

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 2347 hrs

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Used to be a mod / helper on 2 different Minecraft servers back in 2014, declined mod role in another because too little time

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - TGP Cashrep:

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? -

It depends on the situation. If the person for sure scammed - as in they changed their info, blocked the victim, etc - then I'd straight up ban for a week and wait until further evidence is gathered to move it to a permanent one.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I know mods and admins have their own lives, but sometimes it seems like whenever I'm on, theres some stupid shit going on like: micspam outside the meme room, continuous genuinely toxic interruptions, talking over ads, etc.. I think I could at least alleviate some of the cancer by some small mutes and telling people to chill out.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I'm a fan of TGP and the community, especially the sense of large population. I always like seeing new players come in and staying for fun. I plan to advertise and promote TGP across social media when I can and draw others to it.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I actively seek out scammers and get as much information as I can to help other communities get them banned, reported, etc.. I also have a great knowledge of low-mid-highish tier katos, 5-7 CH patterns, knife float price-checks, and as I've been on TGP since the trade rooms had color names - I'd like to think I bring a sense of experience and welcomed input into the community.

What time are you usually on? - Typcially I'm on from 5/6pm to 2am PST on days I work, and 11am to 10pm on days I don't work.

Give us a little information about yourself - 17 y/o prospective legal student, many AP classes passed and excelled in, I live in SoCal, I love to trade and give out knowledge, and I like to run and shoot skeet occasionally.

Which server(s) are you applying to? -
TGP Trade Server

Did this on my phone so apologies if format is off.

Nafees

+rep even though he is 17, I believe he has potential, he is active, has been here for a while, and cares for others, would recommend