Kaname / Retarded's Admin App

retarded

Name (First only is OK) - Kay (real name I prefer to keep private to a few people)

Age - 18

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Since 2015/16

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 2767

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Only mod on a defunct minecraft pvp factions server.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - https://forums.theglobalparadise.com/threads/kaname-retardeds-tgp-cash-rep-thread.402/ & https://csgo-rep.com/profile/76561198088934800

When you are encountered with a scammer and you dont have enough info, how will you best go about dealing with this? - First, depending on who it is, I may issue a precautionary punishment such as a mute/gag, to a temp ban, but only after gathering as much evidence as I can in a short time. Then, regardless of situation, I'll proceed with gathering physical evidence like screenshots, trade / money sent proof, etc... and then make a judgement according to what actually seems to have happened. If more info is needed I'd ask other admins for input on the situation.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - I think Admins/Mods could improve online times, as well as information-gathering processes and timeliness of approaching situations.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - I will be able to be online for up to 6-8 hours per day, and any time possible which I could use to manage and administrate the server, as well as recommend people to actually come on to the servers, and support it by also giving recommendations to purchase VIP in order to gain their own benefits as well as fund the server.

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - I bring an extensive knowledge of floats, patterns, etc... As well as over 5 years of experience regarding dealing with sensitive situations, sketchy deals and people, tells as to who is a scammer or who is not, as well as knowledge of many different methods of payment and middle-manning.

What time are you usually on? - Weekends, basically all day. Weekdays, any time after 7pm until 1-2am, as well as 9am-12pm. Total, approximately 8-9 hours.

Give us a little information about yourself - I'm a University student studying for a B.A. in Economics as well as other studies related to political science and business. I'm 18 years old, and have been active in CSGO trading for 5-6 years, and personally am experienced with different types of social business situations, and am a good mediator and excel in problem-solving. I've both prevented others from being scammed, and have been proactive in reporting suspicious accounts - including 2 accounts that have impersonated me on both Steam and Discord.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trade Server