JustKermit's Admin Application

JustKermit

Name - Blake

Age - 21 (I'm getting old...)

How long have you been trading? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - On and off for about 3-4 years myself.

How many hours do you have in CS:GO? - 460+ Currently been playing more recently

Do you have previous moderator/admin experience? - Yes, through other games, along with discord servers.

Do you have a reputation thread? (Only answer if applying for Trade servers) - Currently no, but looking to set one up so i can start becoming a middle man for mid/high tier trades for cash again.

When you are encountered with a scammer and you have to deal with a trivial ban how will you best go about dealing with this? - I would grab both the scammer, and the person affected pull them into a private room, discord voice, or other way of communication. Would gather all the info around the current case to figure out what went on and how the person may have scammed the trader in question. Gather all the evidence, then work from there. Post the needed information among the other admins to validate the case to show what is going on. Then make the decision based off what needs to be done.

What do you think Admins/Mods can improve on in the group/servers? - Interaction with players, there tends to be quite a bit of toxic behavior during certain times of the day on and off? Keep the vibe somewhat positive, keep the trolls silent, and work towards allowing people to enjoy their trading experience on the server. Server is pretty great in it's current state but there is always room for improvement.

What will you do to maintain and grow the group/servers? - Make sure the environment for first time traders is welcoming... Especially low and i mean less than $25 inventory players who are looking to get into trading. Spread knowledge i have at my disposal so people can better understand trading, and help people identify potential scams/sharks before it may happen to begin with. Help grow the community for traders seeing as it used to be massive yet now has shrunk so much while there are tons of new skins coming out lately...

What will you bring to benefit our group/servers? - Knowledge as i learn it in terms of trading/skin evaluation. Make sure the environment is welcoming to all tiers of traders from several cent skin players to several thousand dollar skin players. Educate newer traders in identifying scams/sharks to prevent potential issues they can run into or losing their items. Plus helping players around the server/discord/website in general.

What time are you usually on? - It's random, i can setup time frames once i get a job since i tend to stay up super late and wake up late... It fluctuates but will become more centralized around a set schedule when i can establish it.

Give us a little information about yourself - Just a filthy S3 with a marble fade.... I'm 21 almost 22 so just breezing through life right now enjoying everything i can. I enjoy helping others especially learning things i love as well which drives me forward to educate people. I usually stick around world of tanks, and CSGO which have become my addictions, and honestly all that is missing is the expendable income to get a Butterfly Sapphire or Ruby lol.... Honestly most of my time recently outside MM for a bit is me on the server chilling and making sure people are enjoying themselves.

Which server(s) are you applying to? - TGP Trade

TVirus

Staff member
Owner
Accepted! Contact me via discord for further details. Thanks for applying!